Cryonite is an innovative solution for eliminating bedbugs and other crawling insects. It is widely used across Europe, the United States, and Australia to eliminate bedbugs, roaches, and flour beetles. Cryonite uses CO2 in snow form to eliminate bedbugs in infested areas. The method works exceptionally well for eliminating bedbugs and other pests.
We Kill Bedbugs With Cryonite
Our company can eliminate bedbugs using Cryonite. The bugs will be exposed to low temperatures rapidly. The speed and cold temperature help eliminate bedbugs swiftly. Carbon dioxide snow is used as the cooling medium.
One of the best things about Cryonite is that the process is always clean. You can guarantee that you won’t have to clean up a mess. Our exterminators will clean up any mess left behind. Either way, Cryonite is dry. It can be used in any area including food preparation facilities.
The Cryonite unit is ergonomically designed making things easier for our exterminator. Plus, the nozzle features a telescopic feature. Our exterminator can use the nozzle to kill bedbugs hiding in outlets, gaps, mattresses, and elsewhere.
One thing our clients like about Cryonite is that it is eco-friendly.
- The technique can be used anywhere and at any time.
- It is great for all surfaces
- A company’s production delays can be greatly reduced
- Residents can return sooner because there will be no residue
Reasons To Pick Cryonite
Our clients prefer Cryonite for the following reasons.
- It is better for the environment
- It can eliminate bedbugs and other crawling pests
- It doesn’t use pesticides
- Companies can continue production
- There will be no residue
- It is safe and suitable for usage around food products
- It eliminates bedbugs at all ages
- The costs are reduced